Meet Alex Mellor-Brook
"I’m Co-founder and MD at Select Personal Introductions, a high-end matchmaking and dating service for professionals, celebrities, entrepreneurs and millionaires offering regional, UK and global services.
I have 25 years of experience and expertise in navigating the world of matchmaking, dating and relationships, combining the ethos of matchmaking tradition with modern relationship psychology and search techniques to help singles find their ultimate match.
I’m an Accredited International Matchmaker, science-based dating coach and relationship expert having coached celebrities from ‘The Real Housewives of Cheshire’, Coleen and Linda Nolan for ‘At Home with The Nolan’s' and I’ve also appeared on ITV Granada Reports, talkRADIO and the BBC news as the region’s leading dating expert in the UK.
I’m also featured in numerous publications, media, podcasts & I’m a regular radio guest. Since year 2001, I’ve been an elected council member of the Association of British Introduction Agencies, the industry’s watchdog, set up at the instigation of the government to help protect consumers using dating and matchmaking services where I’m currently serving as Secretary and regarded as the ‘go to’ authority within the dating industry.
I’m also a member of the Global Matchmaking and Dating Think Tank collaborating and helping support leading industry professionals throughout the world.
Select Personal Introductions is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2022 and given all the economic changes, the introduction of online sites, dating apps, recessions, Brexit and the pandemic throughout the last two decades, I feel an abundance of pride and remain passionate and proud about what my fantastic team at Select Personal Introductions has accomplished."
- Co-founder at Select Personal Introductions, 25 years
- Studied at the New York Matchmaking Institute School of Relationship Sciences
- Certified Matchmaker and science-based dating coach
- Trained with Dr Terri Orbuch, Prof of Sociology
- Trained and mentored by renowned Life Coach, Ali Campbell
- Elected council member at the Association of British Introduction Agencies, 20 years serving as Secretary.
- Qualifying at the Relationship Coaching Institute, accredited by the International Coach Federation.