Menopause can last as long as 10 to 20 years from perimenopause to post-menopause. In this article we explore how long menopause lasts and how you ...Read more
A dry mouth, metallic taste and gum problems are amongst the unwanted consequences of menopause, which some women experience as a result of hormonal changes.
In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- In addition to daily brushing, try to floss daily and even brush your teeth after meals as well
- A balanced diet can keep your teeth and gums healthier. You might also think about incorporating phytohormones (plant hormones) into your diet with foods like soy and oats.
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) in your skincare - we love evening primrose oil, soy and geranium oil
- Drink plenty of water and limit your caffeine intake
- Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol
- If you smoke, now’s a good time to quit!
Our MPlus skincare collection has been specially formulated to help balance hormones and address the unwanted consequences of menopause. Using plant based ingredients containing naturally occurring plant oestrogens that support skin and overall well being, they are extremely gentle and are 100% natural.