Some of the most disconcerting consequences of menopause for many of the women we speak to are the ‘brain fog’ and memory lapses that result from a change in hormones. There are practical things that can be done to help manage changes to cognitive function, and in particular minimising stress levels can help. Holistic therapies can also create a sense of calm, especially when they’re supercharged with products using naturally occurring sources of oestrogen (plant hormones), like those in our MPlus range.
In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of herbal teas
- Communicate with loved ones and colleagues to help them understand what’s happening
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine to support a good night’s sleep
- Try meditation or yoga to help clear your mind
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) in food as well as skincare - we love evening primrose oil, soy and geranium oil
Our collection of specialist skincare products are designed to help restore hormonal balance, by incorporating aromatherapy, nourishing ingredients and naturally occurring oestrogen found in plants like evening primrose and soy. From nighttime skincare routines to help improve your sleep to products that help ease uncomfortable symptoms like hot flushes, they can help contribute to a clearer mind.
Heading into the spring feels like a very good time to talk about menopause skincare - the dawn of a new phase of life, and one that has so much jo...Read more