Menopause can last as long as 10 to 20 years from perimenopause to post-menopause. In this article we explore how long menopause lasts and how you ...Read more
In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- Build regular, gentle exercise into your daily routine such as walking, yoga, swimming and Pilates
- Be mindful of your diet and try to plan your meals. Lots of women feel tired during menopause which can make it easy to reach for high sugar snacks. Try to plan meals and snacks that nourish and give you the energy you need.
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) as part of your diet food - for example, they are prevalent in oats and chickpeas
- Drink plenty of water and try to avoid too much refined sugar or alcohol.
- Incorporate strength training into your fitness routine to help manage weight and support overall health including bone density.
At MPlus, our collection of specialist skincare and wellbeing products are designed to help restore hormonal balance and address the unwanted consequences of menopause. Using 100% natural ingredients, our products also contain naturally occurring plant oestrogens that support skin and overall wellbeing. Many products are targeted to help address specific symptoms of menopause. Those who want to help manage weight changes, might benefit from products that help to give you energy, whether it’s a Motivating Morning Body Oil or a Motivating Morning Diffuser to boost your mood with the power of aromatherapy.