Menopause can last as long as 10 to 20 years from perimenopause to post-menopause. In this article we explore how long menopause lasts and how you ...Read more
In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- Help manage stress levels by incorporating aromatherapy into your everyday routines
- Take up gentle exercise for physical and mental health, such as yoga and walking
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) in food as well as skincare - we love evening primrose oil, soy and geranium oil
- Increase your intake of magnesium-rich foods such as spinach and pumpkin seeds
- Book regular relaxing therapies such as reflexology or acupuncture
- Practice deep breathing and meditation
The MPlus collection of specialist skincare and wellbeing products is designed to help restore hormonal balance and address the unwanted consequences of menopause. Using 100% natural ingredients, they contain naturally occurring plant oestrogens that support skin as well as overall wellbeing, and contain essential oils selected for their relaxing and calming properties.