Temperature changes, in particular hot flushes, are some of the most commonly reported symptoms of menopause. They can be uncomfortable in themselves and can have a knock-on effect as well, disrupting sleep for example.
In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- Wear light weight, natural fabrics, especially at night.
- Opt for layers of clothing in the daytime
- Drink plenty of water and herbal tea and try to limit alcohol and caffeine intake
- Limit your intake of spicy foods
- Carry a facial spritz and/or a hand held fan in your handbag
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) in your skincare - we love evening primrose oil, soy and geranium oil
- Try to control your breathing when you feel a hot flush coming on to help you stay calm and as relaxed as possible
Made with 100% natural plant ingredients from rose, geranium, rosemary, and orange blossom, our spritzes can be used as a cooling spray for instant relief when having hot flushes (hot flashes) or can be used as a soothing toner for your everyday skincare and bodycare ritual.
Heading into the spring feels like a very good time to talk about menopause skincare - the dawn of a new phase of life, and one that has so much jo...Read more