In addition to the hormonal balancing touch therapies, there are lifestyle enhancements that can also help.
- A relaxation routine before bed
- Regular therapies like massage, acupuncture and reflexology
- Aromatherapy at home - we love bergamot, benzoin and mandarin essential oils for relaxation and sleep
- Limit your intake of refined sugar, alcohol, caffeine, spicy food and salt
- Explore phytohormones (plant hormones) in food as well as skincare - we love evening primrose oil, soy and geranium oil
Our collection of specialist products, designed to help restore hormonal balance, includes a dedicated range for a good night's sleep. From nighttime skincare routines to relaxing home fragrances, they can help individuals support wellbeing and rest.
Heading into the spring feels like a very good time to talk about menopause skincare - the dawn of a new phase of life, and one that has so much jo...Read more